Dear Sir/Madam, Dear Company,
We would like to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 ("Personal data protection code") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
In compliance with the afore-mentioned regulations, this processing will be conducted on the basis of the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency ensuring the protection of your confidentiality and of your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of law 196/2003, we therefore communicate to you the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the execution of/response to the requests made via electronic form and submitted by e-mail
2. The processing will be carried out with the use of computers and/or manually
3. Provision of the mandatory data is essential for the execution of/response to requests and the refusal to provide such data will result in non-response to and/or the non-execution of the requests.
4. The data will not be disclosed to third parties outside the company without the permission of the person concerned.
5. The data controller is: CAMPING EDEN - Corso Cavour, 59 - 28040 Dormelletto (NO)
6. The data manager is: Poggi Clara
7. You are entitled to exercise your rights at any time regarding the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which, for your convenience, are reproduced here in their entirety:
Legislative Decree 196/2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of their personal data, even if not yet registered, and communication of the same in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned is entitled to obtain an indication on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purpose and mode of processing;
c) the logic applied in the case of processing performed with the aid of electronic means;
d) identification of the owner, of the responsible persons and of the designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may learn of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, as persons responsible or as employees.
3. The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification, or, when there is an interest, integration of the data.
b) the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of the data that has been processed in breach of the law, including that which need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations referred to in a) and b) were brought to the attention, as well as their content, to those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned is entitled to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of their personal data, even if relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) the processing of their personal data for the purpose of sending of advertising material or for direct selling or for the fulfilment of market research or commercial communication.